Has your dock suffered damage from reckless truck drivers or forklift operators? American Roll Up has a variety of options to help protect your dock and equipment from damage. Our gates, rails, and sentries all work together to keep your team and equipment safe and secure.
DGBM Serco Dock-Guard Safety Gate
SERCO SAFETY GATE: DESIGNED FOR PEACE OF MIND
In a busy loading dock, an open, unprotected dock opening is an accident waiting to happen.
The Serco Dock GuardTM Safety Gate, in a closed position, protects personnel, goods and equipment from inadvertently falling off the loading dock through an open dock door.
Save on Maintenance Costs
Overhead door damage is often the highest maintenance expense at busy distribution docks. The barrier protects the dock doors, door tracks and hardware from damage due to accidental forklift impact. There’s no need for expensive concrete-filled pipe bollards on the dock floor.
In a raised position, the Safety Gate allows free traffic movement from the dock to the truck bed. The Dock Guard is tested to stop a 15,000-lb. load travelling at 4 mph without any damage to the pivoting mechanism or support structure. The barrier arm itself can easily be replaced if damage occurs.
Available in 3’, 6’ or full door heights, this heavy duty option protects overhead door tracks from even the most abusive impacts keeping them operating smooth and efficiently for years.
APS Sentry Rail
- Standard posts available in double rail (42″) and single rail (18″); custom posts upon request
- Optional removable/swing gate available
- Add rails to existing system as your needs grow
- Easily installed and/or relocated to fit your changing application needs
- Can withstand a 10,000 lb. load at 4 mph
APS Trak Sentry
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 4′ standard height for maximized protection
- Includes 6 heavy-duty anchors for floor installation (wall anchors by others)
APS Z-Track Guard
- A cost effective way to protect door tracks
- Keeps floor space unobstructed around the door opening
- Does not interfere with security wiring around the door opening
- Two sizes: 30″ high – Est. weight (pair): 42 lbs.; 48″ high – Est. weight (pair): 80 lbs.
Heavy Duty Fork Sentry
HEAVY-DUTY FORK TRUCK BARRIER
A heavy duty barrier to protect machinery and personnel from lift truck traffic. Highly visible safety yellow and rugged construction barrier provides safety to company assets.
- heavy-duty, gusseted, 8″ high construction
- high visibility safety yellow
- Provides safety to machinery, personnel and company assets
- Protects from lift truck traffic and forks
- 18″ and 60″ length standard sizes
- other sizes available upon request
Standard Rack Sentry Protection
Rack Sentry® rack protectors attach to your rack uprights, protecting them from the abuse from collisions with your forklifts. Constructed of a flexible EVA material, Rack Sentry gives your racks a highly visible layer of protection that’s easily installed without tools. Rack Sentry is available in a number of sizes to fit most uprights. Additionally, there are models available for low beam installations and for end racks.
Rack Sentry® is ideal for intermediate rack uprights where high visibility and a flexible layer of protection is most needed. The product is designed to absorb impact by flexing, returning to shape to work again. We have tested Rack Sentry® to a limit of 3mph (5km/h) using a 5,000 lb. (capacity) forklift without visible damage to the rack upright, forklift, or product.
Rack Sentry® installs directly to the rack upright, eliminating the need to drill into the floor at the rack upright. In use, Rack Sentry® puts no stress on the floor.
Rack Sentry® exceeds the European FEM standard of 400 N.m protection recommended for rack uprights.